Are you a fan of one of TV's most favorite reality competition shows, Project Runway? What about Project Runway: Junior? We are!…Continue
WHY SUPPORT OUR VISION Of BUILDING AN ECONOMICALLY SUSTAINABLE AND A RESPECTED FASHION INDUSTRY FOR THE MAJESTIC AND BEAUTIFUL STATE OF COLORADO! | By Justice K Kwarteng, Founder and Executive…Continue
My experience with auditions on December 17th, is that they went very well. Justice was kind and able to teach/explain runway techniques to unexperienced models with a patient routine while…Continue
WHY Supporting COFW MATTERS | by justice kwesi kwarteng, bfa, mfa | cfw founder + creative dir.
Inspired by the mission and vision of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), COLORADO FASHION WEEK (COFW) exists to |
1) To position Colorado as the fashion capital of the West.
2) To present one highly centralized and professionally organized fashion industry event in Colorado.
3) To purposefully produce and promote the strongest future generation of fashion industry professionals.
4) To build Colorado’s international fashion industry presence as well as elevate Denver’s brand as a City—on the national level.
5) To create jobs and promote new business initiatives for the City of Denver.
6) To retain in Colorado the incredible emerging fashion industry talent we often lose to the more established fashion industry markets like New York City, London, Paris and Milan.
7) To provide both the state of Colorado and the City of Denver the necessary foundational elements it requires to effectively position itself as the emerging fashion capital of the West and Middle America.
8) To serve as the gateway for established international designers seeking to penetrate the USA market.
COLORADO FASHION WEEK (COFW) is the premier fashion industry trade and marketing event dedicated to building an economically sustainable and a highly respected professional fashion industry in Colorado.
Each year, Colorado Fashion Week will present the collections of the most promising emerging and established fashion designers and brands as part of the international fashion business calendar in the beautiful City of Denver, Colorado.
The vision and purpose of Colorado Fashion Week is to build Colorado’s international fashion industry presence as well as elevate Denver’s brand as a City—on the national level;
:: To create jobs and promote new business initiatives; to retain in Colorado the incredible emerging fashion industry talent we often loose to the more established fashion industry markets like New York City, London, Paris and Milan;
:: To provide both the state of Colorado and the City of Denver the necessary foundational elements it requires to effectively position itself as the fashion capital of the West and Middle America;
In Colorado Fashion Week’s inaugural year, we presented eight different fashion designers and one boutique with a combined total of over 225 garments going down the runway and more than 1,200 spectators attending throughout the week.
For CFW 2013, we anticipate an even greater production value level and a much higher turn out. Our past sponsors of COFW have included the Seawell Grand Ballroom at the Denver Center for the Arts, JW Marriott at Cherry Creek, Telemundo, RoofStar Colorado, GlowMundo and Collage Digital Magazine.
COFW MISSION |
COFW STRATEGIC BUSINESS GROWTH AGENDA |
:: Justice Kwesi Kwarteng, BFA, MFA
:: Email | email@example.com
:: Tel | 720.938.4395